What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to hire someone to finish a mockup ($50+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

danman03

Hello all, I am looking for someone to help me out of a jam. I need to mockup a truck with a food trailer and blend it in to a background. I can provide the psd files that have the truck and trailer separated and I can provide the background image I plan on using. I was supposed to finish this a couple of months ago for a friend, but his plans kind of fell through and we put it on hold. Well, now he wants to finish it and I honestly don't have the time, so I figured I would just pay someone to finish for me just so I can be done with it.

I'm really just looking to blend all the pieces together and make the mockup look "real".

I put the price of $50 because that is the minimum, but that price is negotiable. I prefer to use paypal, but we can figure that out as well.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to message me or leave a comment.

Seaco

Power User
I could do this for you if you haven't got somebody already?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

carlbush

Power User
danman03, I'm also interested in providing an image for your consideration. I will send a PM.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for the update.

Closing the request.

Status
Not open for further replies.