What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please remove guy from photo with my husband pretty please !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

melissancorey

Would anyone be willing to help me please fix this photo. I have tried but I'm not good at photoshop. This is of my husband who recently died on the job. This photo is the only actual picture of him at work I have. Could you please

: remove the guy in the white glasses giving him bunny ears
:remove the parts of plants that are covering him
: make the roof not so big and noticeable so the attention is more on my husband
:possibly make the picture like brighter, clean it up some

Thank you so very much This would mean a lot to me
Thank you Thank you

IMG_20160121_233434.jpg

Argos

Guru
Hi melissa, so sorry for your loss, hard one this job...but i made and attempt just in case.

i've been having some trouble with the monitor calibration so i'm not sure if my attempt is correct in colour or brightness..

IMG_20160121_233434ff.jpg

Regards,
David.

Last edited:

Pipsmom

Guru
My deepest condolences on your loss. The others will use the original background but I did something different so you have two styles of the same picture.........

Melissa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Pipsmom Your edit is not compliant to the watermarking rules and can't be approved.

Requirements for WM (watermarks) are that they:

• cover a substantial portion of the image,
  • cannot be easily edited out without image destruction,
  • make the image unusable as is.

This is to protect your interests so that a buyer must pay before the clean document is released.

If your WM is deemed to be inadequate, the image will not be approved.

melissancorey

@Argos and Pipsmom oh thank you soo very much I love them both so much... Please let me know what is the next step so I can get these from you .. Beautiful job!!! Thank you so so much

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.