What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fix eyes on a image (very quick&easy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilif

Hello everyone,

I made a fairly good picture of me, the thing is one of my eyes is a bit squinting. I've tried to fix it my self but I just cant make it look straight towards the camera. You probably just have to move the pupil and the light reflection in it.

As this is a fairly quick and easy job, I'd appreciate someone doing it cheap. However as I do respect the pure fact that someone does something for me, I'll pay a small amount of money (<4$/?) via PayPal upon the successful completion of this job. This means you may have to try 1-3 times until I'm happy.

Also its a personal image and I do not want you to redistribute it. That means that you may edit it, but the only 2 human that will see this image are you and me. So you may not add it to your portfolio or show it someone else. I'm concerned about privacy, so I want you to be legit and serious. If you have some sort of proof that you are a trustful and serious person (such as a website) it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.