What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo backdrop 3.x2m + text needed. $50

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewUkR6

Hi all, posted on here years ago and some people really helped me fix a whale shark picture I'd taken! I needed a relatively simple job doing - not sure if I'm posting in the right way!

Since then I recently started a skydive business and need to create a 3140mm x 2285mm backdrop image + company text to be printed on a screen. In principal it's simple and I can do the basics myself but I'm definitely not a "guru" so thought I'd post here. I've tried other paid for work "designer" sites and mostly it's people with no ability using templates so gave up on that and we've done all graphics me and my buddy. It's going to be impossible to hit 150dpi on this, either we can live with that or could do some kind of cool transition between multiple images, I don't know I'm not very creative. It must have the words "vertex sky sports" on it - optional sub text, "quality, price, service" in any order. We used "xirod" font for the word vertex sky sports.

If people like this kind of thing I have some other crappy images I could get sorted sometime, like my homepage image. It's a new business can't afford $xxxx's to pay a branding or design house to do a couple of images but it would be nice to get some looking a little better.

Anyway heres an example from another company:

IMG_6103-e1456059572995.jpg

heres a s*** one I did, hence I probably need someone a bit better:
example.jpg

and for a collection of photos, I uploaded JPG to dropbox in full res. If anyone wants a RAW tell me. Dropbox link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e81y6aplf9lkzy2/AACMklUcIjxQyuUXrv2Z9OVKa?dl=0

I don't know how I give the go ahead or pick someone, but if anyone fancies it and can do something I can use I'll happily pay! Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Argos

Guru
Sorry.. not why you ask maybe and i'm not an expert in this kind of jobs, but i was bored so i give it a try. Just for fun.

Sin-t.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

AndrewUkR6

Thanks very much Argos for giving it a go, appreciate it - it's not quite the look I'm going for but thanks for effort buddy :)

Sorry.. not why you ask maybe and i'm not an expert in this kind of jobs, but i was bored so i give it a try. Just for fun.

Cheers!

carlbush

Power User
... Since then I recently started a skydive business and need to create a 3140mm x 2285mm backdrop image + company text to be printed on a screen. In principal it's simple and I can do the basics myself but I'm definitely not a "guru" so thought I'd post here. I've tried other paid for work "designer" sites and mostly it's people with no ability using templates so gave up on that and we've done all graphics me and my buddy. It's going to be impossible to hit 150dpi on this, either we can live with that or could do some kind of cool transition between multiple images, I don't know I'm not very creative. It must have the words "vertex sky sports" on it - optional sub text, "quality, price, service" in any order. We used "xirod" font for the word vertex sky sports.

AndrewUkR6, If you are still fielding offers, I am working on a design and will upload a draft in a few minutes. Cheers, CB

Eggy

Retired Moderator
No response from OP since 09-09-2017.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.