What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photograph of Painting reassembly $25

vanderjacht

I am looking for someone who can take seven detailed photographs of one painting and perform the follow work on them in order to reassemble them into one image of the original painting:

Slightly adjust the size of each detailed photo so that they all match up to each other for reassembling the entire image seamlessly.

However, I also want to have the total size of the painting to be as large as possible with the highest resolution as possible.

In other words, I do not want the total size of the painting reduced, just the individual pieces slightly adjusted so that they match up.

Of course, I want the smallest photograph to be the one that the others are adjusted down to so that the resolution remains sharp.

Make sure that each image matches the others next to it. For example, there are cracks in the paint of the painting and these cracks will also need to line up.

Adjust the hue/contrast/brightness so that all of the sections of the painting match each other seamlessly and have the same hue/contrast/brightness.

Reassemble all of the individual photographs into the final painting again.

Who can do this for me?

Cheers,

Vanderjacht

iDad

Guru
Seeing the images sure would help

vanderjacht

The idea is to take the individual photos, stitch them together to one photo of the painting so that you cannot tell it was assembled from seven photos. There also might be some slight perspective or angle adjustments necessary since it looks like the photos were taken by hand.

I am posting more so that my count goes up and I can post links.

Hoogle

Guru
YOu can post the images directly on the thread just click the tree in a frame icon in the quick reply box

vanderjacht

I want to be able to take the assembled photograph of the painting and have it printed on canvas at 35.5 x 61 cm.

vanderjacht

I tried clicking the tree and the website said that I had not posted enough yet. So, here is post number four. The next one should work.

vanderjacht

Strange. I posted the link with the key in it. I see now that when I am logged out of Picasa, it is dead for me too. I will try again.

f5designstudio

its working for me too. but don`t have the time to fix this painting it will cost me 5 6 hours of work

iDad

Guru
more like a jigsaw puzzle and nothing lines up, f5 is right, to much time , especially for 25$

iDad

Guru
its a puzzle, beyond your skills thats all ;)......

iDad

Guru
j/k........ crazy aint it!

Paul

Former Member
They have been taken at different angles lol