What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vafann

Guru
UGH! It doesn´t really look like that with all the jpeg artifacts, I made it as a vector, but the compression did this to it.

Pure vinyl

The link you posted doesn't work, try repost it and if you can do what I requested that'd be ace, rhanks

Vafann

Guru
I don´t understand why I keep doing this, it is all crisp and shiney on my computer, and as soon as I post things here they look terrible. Does anyone know what I could be doing wrong? I know I have asked this about a million times, but I don´t anyone has figured it out.

Hoogle

Guru
The freelance section Now has to have all attachments approved to check everything is watermarked until the price has been negotiated. To many people have been posting unwatermarked images and having work done for free when it should be paid for in this post as it is for business use. Please uploader specify your budget for this job to be done.

iDad

Guru
I asked via PM if this was a paying job he said
"Not necessarily but if you make an amazing design I may pay you!"
then I said I'll pass
then he said
"Life's not all about money is it? Shouldn't be so greedy do it for the joy of doing it!"

be very careful with your time guys.

Pure vinyl

then I said I'll pass
then he said
"Life's not all about money is it? Shouldn't be so greedy do it for the joy of doing it!"

Cool story bro, stop sh*tting on people's threads!

Hoogle

Guru
I dont mind doing freebie work on other sections of the forum however this is the freelance section usually for people posting for professional work to be done usually for something needed that is a business and for them to make money from unless your willing to give me free tshirts then it is the same here why should we give our business away for free.

iDad

Guru
we watch each others back here, we do not shit in public I stated no falsehoods

Pure vinyl

I dont mind doing freebie work on other sections of the forum however this is the freelance section usually for people posting for professional work to be done usually for something needed that is a business and for them to make money from unless your willing to give me free tshirts then it is the same here why should we give our business away for free.

Okay mate I apologise, I've only just joined today so don't know where else to post for jobs, if you can point me in the right direction that'd be great!

Hoogle

Guru
Dude trust me speaking like that will get you know where we are willing to help and guide you on getting your request done and I guarentee anyone here will be a lot cheaper than anywhere else with a happy result. If you do not like the design then dont buy it dont get image released simple enough. But I can now Guarentee talking to a senior member of this site like that will make 95% of the people willing to help not want to bother now. THere is always someone that will do the work for money but after your last post aimed at iDad I will not help. And he was only sharing with us what had not been answered.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
pure Vinyl.jpg
there's mine, while it's "under the shackles" you can ask for things to be added or removed.
I make them large btw, but resizing it shouldn't be an issue, click for a better quality image

Vafann

Guru
The freelance section Now has to have all attachments approved to check everything is watermarked until the price has been negotiated. To many people have been posting unwatermarked images and having work done for free when it should be paid for in this post as it is for business use. Please uploader specify your budget for this job to be done.

Opps! I forgot about the watermarking thing again. I have deleted my first test logo thing.

I'm locking this thread until OP provides information about payment, since this is a freelance job, that's the first thing to keep in mind.

Until then this thread will remain locked.

And guys, please don't forget to watermark your work, is for your own protection, other ways, attachments work will not be approved.

Steve

Retired Administrator
then I said I'll pass
then he said

iDad is right, "be very careful with your time".

Look at all the time and effort you guys have wasted.

We finally got past one hurdle which was stopping you guys from posting un-watermarked images by moderating all attachments.

Now you guys spend your time machine gunning watermarked images out there with no discussion on what the OP is willing to spend or even "if" the OP is willing to pay for the work.

The first reply to any new request in this section should be the terms and conditions.
If the terms aren't acceptable to you, post your own terms, come to an agreement and then submit examples or walk away the way iDad did.

Status
Not open for further replies.