What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
orr you could just tell us everything you want, whether you are willing to pay, if so how much.

Pure vinyl

Yeah it is, I'd love something to have a black back ground on one and a white back ground on another but both same design, just use your imagination

Pure vinyl

Name: PureVinyl
Colours: black background with white and red image
Target audience: ages 16-30 mainly male but also female

Vafann

Guru
No doesn't need to be vector just high quality!

Oh OK! Great! I´ll put on my thinking cap. So what you do is print logos on stickers and clothes and things? For everybody or just companies? Your site wasn´t really finished yet so Í couldn´t find much information. Do you like any particular style? :)

Pure vinyl

Basically I sell a few stickers on my site already but mainly do custom tees and stickers for car forums and stuff, I'm trying to update site and get a bigger audience so need a new logo!

Vafann

Guru
Basically I sell a few stickers on my site already but mainly do custom tees and stickers for car forums and stuff, I'm trying to update site and get a bigger audience so need a new logo!

Car forums? Ok, I think there is probably others here that are a lot better at that kind of thing than I am lol. If I come up with something I´ll let you know, but I´m pretty sure someone else understands these things better than I do. :)

Pure vinyl

Dont worry mate it doesn't have to be car related at all just want a fancy bit of text really and maybe a little image to go before or after the writing. Anyone can do this just I'm not creative when it comes to this stuff haha

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Car forums? Ok, I think there is probably others here that are a lot better at that kind of thing than I am lol. If I come up with something I´ll let you know, but I´m pretty sure someone else understands these things better than I do. :)
go on vafann! i shut up so you could have a go at it :p

Vafann

Guru
go on vafann! i shut up so you could have a go at it :p

No don´t do that Zee! I think everyone who wants to give it a go should try, and that will give Pure Vinyl more to choose from. I´ll keep thinking but I really don´t want to stop anyone from trying, the main thing is that Pure Vinyl gets what he needs and likes. :)

Pure vinyl

Yeah that'd be brill if you both could design one for me :) I've got an idea in my head, just give me chance to put it down and then maybe you can tweak it

Thanks

Pure vinyl

logooexk.png

I got this from ages ago, I want the lil design to the upper left of pure vinyl to be placed directly in front of the text and have the red swishes but around this, also I'd like the text to be changed preferably to the counter strike font. Can you do this for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.