What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German Car Club logos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarksbar

Description:
I own and operate a German car club in Denver, Colorado. I was hoping to get some logos redesigned or created to “freshen” the look of our web site. These logos would be primarily used for banners and index cards we pass out to invite people to join our community.

In the past I have done the logo design, but my thoughts never translate well into what little I know about Photoshop or art, really…

Ideas: (I have a few ideas for what I am looking for)
1) Gasmask. Old canister gas mask bolted to a skull with a German war helmet. Club name on gas mask, club abbreviation on helmet (maybe other way around) Do not include any SS or swastika branding. (Used for a, b, c, d, e)
2) “Skull” & crossbones, but using a wheel and wrenches. The wheel would need to be exclusive to early German cars, I.E.: Volkswagen Snowflake. And the wrenches could be simple box wrenches. Club name across the top. “VW & Audi Group” across bottom. (Used for b, c, d, e)
3) Wrench: we would like just a wrench as well to compliment the wheel and crossbones from #2. The design would be similar to a “craftsman” logo but with the club name on it. (Used for a, c, d)
4) Girlz: a logo for the ladies. I was thinking full wings on the back with club abbreviation in a heart between the wings where “attach” to body. Banner across top that says club name. (Used for c, d, e)
5) Your idea! I am open to hear and see your alternate ideas on logos.

Uses:
a. For web Banner; full color or animated as well. Please keep to 575x85 pix.
b. For index page “splash”. Full color, best web based size.
c. For card design; full color design. Keep to 4” x 6” constraints.
d. For shirts; please limit to 5 colors.
e. For stickers; size and colors vary.

Time Frame:
We would not need final logos until the turn of the year. Jan 2012.

Payment:
We operate as a free club with zero fees. So our budget is VERY limited. However, when we turn the logos into shirt or stickers for resale, payment of artwork would be handled at that time and also include a shirt, sticker, etc. for you. We are also open for suggestions and trade, I.E.: your logo on the website banner rotation, or similar.

Club information:
The .com domain is MetroDubs
We are a Volkswagen & Audi Enthusiasts Group.
Established in Denver, CO 2005.
We are also are known as “MD”.

*** Please reply or PM me with any questions you may have with logos or payment as well.

Thank you for your time, help and suggestions.

well, I do understand payment is a large part of this. I do not know what to offer. I do know the basic rate for some research I've done. I guess, if anyone has an idea of what I am looking for, to offer me a price. My intent is to not get free be work. I just want to be upfront that the cash flow is very limited... the cost for these would most likely come from my pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back