What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Request] LOGO - Computer Company - $$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Former Member
Inkz please watermark your work and i will approve it, thanks.

Inkz

Guru
Opps sorry about that Paul, thought I did.

Attachments

• BS logov3.png
    BS logov3.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 6

Bluescope

Hi Inkz,

Great work on the logo. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the other designers that put an effort into this project. You all really made this come together with everyone submissions. I will be choosing Inkz' design for the logo.

Before we finalize anything, I would like one or two small changes if you don't mind.
I have done the liberty of MS painting your above image into what I would love to see done professionally.

Here is my take on it (please see attachment).

Briefly:
1. Remove the wire bending left over the "B" and make the wire the same dimensions as the letter "l".
2. Increase the radius of beam of light to where the red lines are shown.
3. Add a background cloud similar to example and offset colour of the cloud slightly grey so you can change the beam of light back to white.
4. Insert an Ethernet Socket (RJ-45 Socket) where the red box is to show that Bluescope is plugged into the cloud.

Everything else is perfect.
Thank you for putting up with me, I look forward to seeing the design.

bluescopecloud.png

gohan2091

Power User
@Bluescope, I thought your timescale was 3 weeks? It's merely been 4 days and already you're closing this? I was going to come up with some designs but I've been too busy these past few days. Congratz Inkz

Inkz

Guru
Great...

I'm pleased we got there in the end lol. I will finish up with your added requests and post in the final product.

Inkz

Guru
Ok, so here's the final outcome, I really hope you like it.

If you are happy and no further changes are needed. Once payment has been received, I will send you a link to the Logo without the watermark and the .PSD file if you need any more changes to be made.

Many thanks.

Inkz

Attachments

• BSLogo Completed.png
    BSLogo Completed.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 6

Bluescope

Here's my shot:

The watermark actually adds quite a great effect! :cheesygrin: Love the use of the power button and symmetry of the letters. Will definitely look into a design like this in the future if more art is needed.

-Gohan, I apologise, I was under the impression that the timescale was for finalizing the designs, not just drafts. What can I say, PSG members out did themselves by providing a vast range of creative and clever work. I will be looking for "Splash Art" in the very near future.

Business cards are next on my list of to-do. Might be back sooner than you think.

-Inkz, just waiting for the image to be approved. Looked good in my head, hope my idea doesn't clash with the elements you will put into it. Will check back tomorrow morning.

Bluescope

Thank you all for your contributions! The work you do here is fantastic.
And thank you Inkz for putting up with me with my ever changing ideas. The final logo is brilliant.
A connection to the cloud symbolizing the company's growing aspect, cloud computing and a light pushing forward to show the way.

Kind regards and much appreciated towards everyone here at PSG.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Thanks Bluescope for coming here to PSG. I'm pleased that you are happy with the results.

I am closing the thread now. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.