What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need logo for Guardrite Security, money available...

Status
Not open for further replies.
dv8 , can I have some feedback on my second set of entry's , and maybe I can make some adjustments for you?

I like this request, it show's a hunger and desire to get it right and give the OP just what they might be looking for:thumbsup:

oh just went through the posts and noticed the color scheme , pays to read more

oh well i can change the colors if it is accepted , like the idea of the gold key though lol

note to myself , fix watermarks and read the guidelines lol

Sure you can. Although I like your submissions, I like the simpler sheild because it is being used in a corporate environment. This maybe personal choice, but try re submitting your designs with the first sheild like f5 and galon. I would laso ask everyone to look at the G4S logo and see if they have any ideas for incorporating an out of the box not usual security logo.

Please bare in mind these logos have to be able to stitched onto clothing, the easier the better.

LMAO thats like that gerbil from the phones ages ago lol. but maybe a little too far out of the box you LOON.

Mainly to show a good watermark, besides i like the pooch.

pretty happy with it now , got all the right colors , easy square for sewing etc , two logos incorporated in the badge, i can imagine the g/s silver key being made into jewelry haha for gifts , watermarked better lol

obviously the corners can be rounded etc at design stage

let me know what you think , i relate keys to security . a simple block key logo and the fancier key logo . two for the price of one haha

whatever the result i like it and ive enjoyed every minute of it , dam i love photoshop

Attachments

• watermarked new guardrite image.jpg
    watermarked new guardrite image.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Here's my go at the logo for the website and stationary etcGLogotshirt_zps760ad8ad.png

Attachments

• guardrite.png
    guardrite.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 2
  • GLogoPre.png
    GLogoPre.png
    808 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
heres another one , logo is a form of a protection symbol , adapted from the symbol "kahuna arancio" i havent perfected it yet , id like to angle the ecurity text in the actual symbol forward more but im not sure how , can someone point me in the right direction here please, how do you draw a straight line with the ruler tool , as soon as i select pen or pencil it dissapears , be very handy tool for logo if i could draw a straigt line, ive added it to the square badge for fun as i like the key badge , it would make a greatsticker too , or wrap around a coffee cup obviously the shield can be any color combination using the colors you chose , theres a million possibilities ,hope you like the logo , if you do ill practice more with the rulers and angles and get it right, but you get the idea

i actually went back and straigtened the text in the logo and it looks fine now , let me know if you want more work done on it , different color combinations etc

Attachments

• shield badge with watermark.jpg
    shield badge with watermark.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 3
  • logo guardrite with watermark.jpg
    logo guardrite with watermark.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 3
  • guardrite logo and badge draft.jpg
    guardrite logo and badge draft.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Screen-ShotGS3.gif
if anything at least DV8 has created a good keep in tuned thread lol.......

good thread and really good practice , learned heaps on this one and if you get lucky enough and snag a few bucks all the better , im liking these projects lol
some nice ones coming in
i went out of the box like asked and into the triangle haha

lol I saw that nice work Egor! lol

re aligned the s in the logo , and also linked the S AND G together , still happy to work on any adjustments if you like it

just added the guardrite name above the security word , and its finished lol

Attachments

• watermarked finished guardrite logo.jpg
    watermarked finished guardrite logo.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
here's another idea to contemplate just thinking outside the lock, I mean box.......:rofl:

GSlock_i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back