What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Design needed - $50

Status
Not open for further replies.

APS561

I'm opening an automotive repair/ high performance shop in the weeks coming and need a logo. I came up with one and edited and didn't like how it came out, so I posted it and had someone make it look more professional but after talking it over with the the people involved in the business we decided we need a whole new design. Here is the original thread I made http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/general-photoshop-board/45999-logo-request-badly-need-help.html

The shop is called Automotive Performance Shop (APS.) The logo will be used for the sign, website/facebook and printing stickers to put on customer cars.
You can kind of get an idea how I wanted to incorporate a circuit race track into it, but you don't have to incorporate that you can use a wrench, turbocharger, blower (supercharger,)anything automotive related. I'm not looking for anything too fancy like I said it will be printed into small stickers. I'm looking to have this completed within a week, really have to start making the website and start advertising locally. Payment will be made through Paypal.

Please message me or post here if you need more information or want to negotiate the price. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
I am not sure why this was moderated I believe I have seen your other thread but all is approved now and I am sure our freelancers will be along shortly.

I'll take a peek p.m. Me, I could probably help

Send me a PM if you still need a pro logo.

My logo portfolio is in my sig, just click it.

Here's one idea from my design table. Let me know if I'm on the right track. :mrgreen:

View attachment 33959

The shape of this track is totally arbitrary and can be changed to any specs if you like the idea. Same for the font. Thanks.

This is a small and low res sample

if the offer still stands, how about something like this
APS LOGO 1.jpg
if so, i hope to be in contact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back