What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corporate Identity needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollytree

I'm after Corporate Identity, looking to spend £150 maybe more. I would like a sleek professional look, don't really want to rush people but would like to say a week time scale.

Holly Tree Construction is my company’s name.
I would like business card design, Letter head, Email logo, Web site logo and a Facebook logo.
I would like to vinyl wrap my vans with a similar design but not at the moment, die to funds.
·******* I would like a tree bending to the right like the wind is hitting with the leafs scattering off
·******* I would like a nice curve on the tree
·******* Black background
·******* Roots to grow out to the left and not down, Roots that twist out, like the thorns in sleeping beauty
·******* Leafs to be natured green
·******* Holly Tree Construction all one word in a natural green
·******* Company’s name about half way up on the design. At the R on construction I would like Branching out( in a brown) starting
·******* Finally my two phone numbers underneath ‘branching out’ .My two phone numbers finishing at the end of branching out so in line with the text

I would like business cards

·******* Black with the Tree and roots on the back, with Holly Tree Construction
·******* On the front leafs with my name and number

I don't get a great deal of time to get out the Internet, but will check this asap

Inkz

Guru
Thanks for the briefing...

For the company text, do you have a font you would like to use or are you happy for the designer to see what best fits?

Hoogle

Guru
This may sound silly but did you put all the *'s in or is that our spam filter I would hate to see important info missed out because of it

I take it you want the tree design based on a holly tree, but I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean by 'At the R on construction I would like Branching out( in a brown) starting'!

Hollytree

Thanks for the briefing...

For the company text, do you have a font you would like to use or are you happy for the designer to see what best fits?

Happy with what ever text fits best.

Don't know why the stars came up! They were just bullet points.

I take it you want the tree design based on a holly tree, but I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean by 'At the R on construction I would like Branching out( in a brown) starting'!

I think normal leafs will be better then the Holly ones
Holly Tree Construction
........................... Branching out (I put the dots)

Last edited:

Inkz

Guru
Here is my first presentation for your branding...

I followed your briefing and simplified it a little. The reason why was with all the branches, roots and branching out, I couldn't get it to look sleek.

Anyway, here is your logo in presentation.

Hollylogowm_zpsed6e4726.png

[/URL]Hollypresentationwm_zps3882c156.png

HollyIphone_zps2149ed37.png

Hollycardswm_zps5e85b1bb.png

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
It's interesting how all our styles are so different. Now I have to step Inkz and make all the items like you did! Bravo. Simple and clean, so your style, while mine is painterly and Chad's is simple and straightforward.

Hollytree.jpg

I'm not certain that I understood all the directions for the "branching" of words and phone numbers. The locations of holly tree construction and the company name? Aren't they the same?

Last edited:

Hollytree

Thank you all for your reply's !

Inkz total different to what I had in mind but.. Looks very professional. What about a red berries in the tree?

I would also like a van design but one step at a time :)

Inkz

Guru
Thanks Hollytree...

Red berries can be added to the design lol, I was just waiting for feedback before I can make revisions.

And as for the van design (when your ready lol ) I have the .ESP and .PDF files that can be resized to fit a van without losing any quality of the design.

Hollytree

Thanks Hollytree...

Red berries can be added to the design lol, I was just waiting for feedback before I can make revisions.

And as for the van design (when your ready lol ) I have the .ESP and .PDF files that can be resized to fit a van without losing any quality of the design.

I would like my van a bit more funky, like the sky vans ect.I don't want it to be a typical builders van were they are white and boring jo blogs builders lol.

Really like what you have done with the letter heads :)

Inkz

Guru
I would like my van a bit more funky, like the sky vans ect.I don't want it to be a typical builders van were they are white and boring jo blogs builders lol.

Really like what you have done with the letter heads :)

I pretty sure we can get what your looking for done lol...

I will post in a second concept in presentation either tonight or tomorrow for you to look at.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Well, I won't waste my afternoon's work even if it isn't what you want, lol, so I'm posting anyway. Even if you don't care for it hollytree, it was fun to work on. So thanks for the challenge.

Banner_and_Cards.jpg

Inkz's work is very professional. I just can't suffer the guy, as he knows! :rofl:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Very cool Chad. I like it a lot.

I'm finishing up a simplified version that will work better on smaller items like business cards and letter head. But getting late here in so cal.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Inspired by Chad and Inkz, I placed a few items together, working off a template by enafor@deviantarts.com.

The simplified design of the tree and roots is meant to be used for a small logo, as in a business card, letterhead, FB logo.

The more intricate tree design which has several versions (some posted above) can be used for a web banner, an FB cover, or a magnetic or painted sign on a panel van or truck for business.

Any logo design can be reformatted to work for its specific purpose.

HollyTreeLogo_Designs.jpg

Last edited:

Crotale

Power User
Nice work everyone.

Inkz, your logos rock. Since I am a "less is more" when it comes to corporate identities, I believe a blend of the leafy tree shape in your first attempt replacing the complicated tree (keep the awesome roofline) in the second one would be a hit out of the park. Simpler edges scale much better, especially in print form.

Just an opinion.

Inkz

Guru
Nice work everyone.

Inkz, your logos rock. Since I am a "less is more" when it comes to corporate identities, I believe a blend of the leafy tree shape in your first attempt replacing the complicated tree (keep the awesome roofline) in the second one would be a hit out of the park. Simpler edges scale much better, especially in print form.

Just an opinion.

Thanks Crotale...

I actually tried using the other tree from my other concept but it didn't look right, I really wanted to hit the nail on the head with a "Holly tree" and somehow incorporate the " Construction" part, hence the simplified roof. The holly tree looked better so I rolled with it.

Thanks for your feedback mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.