What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Race bike $50AU paid via paypal

shippy__

Race bike logo $50AU paid via paypal

$50 payed via pay pal

I crashed my bike on Easter Sunday so it’s getting a makeover and in doing so, I want a logo with my new race number and nickname

For many examples please refer to http://www.drippinwet.com/media/portfolio/ don't mind the URL I promises it’s legit..... If your concerned do a Google on drippinwet images it’s not dirty it’s a real artist company name.
More http://www.trackdaymag.com/images/stories/Drippinwet_/Drippinwet_collection.jpg

These logos can also be printed on the back of leathers, used on windscreens.... pretty much anywhere.

I would like bender from Futurama to be the character
The Font would be the Futurama title font (fr-title.ttf) http://www.dafont.com/futurama.font this might help
#216 to be the racing number.....(with or without the hash whatever looks better)
Shippy to be the nick name Transparent backgrounds

I would also like the logo/logos to be given to me in a file in which can be enlarged or shrunk without degrading I have included some material to give you a startturama-bender-smoking-cigar-wallpaper1_zps9c844447.jpg Untitled-3copy_zpsf657dbcd.jpg Untitled-2_zpsfa563c47.jpg 1024x768FuturamaLogo_zpsd9f781cb.jpg

Last edited:
Would there not be copyright issues with making money from other peoples intellectual property.

Shippy, the copyright responsibility will lie in your hands. The moral issue will depend on the individual members viewing the job.

Would there not be copyright issues with making money from other peoples intellectual property.

It doesn't even have to do with making money. You are not allowed to use the intellectual property of others without their express permission, and if you do, you can be sued.

In all seriousness from what I see this is using it for none profit so would come under fair usage. But then if it was portrayed that Futurama or the tv network that owns the rights to it is sponsoring the rider I guess that would be a different story, maybe even just racing at a professional level would probably cause doubt.

However there is a section that states comedy spinoffs is classified as fair usage no matter what it is for, so mmm make it a parady maybe ??

LOL you just made my day.......

It’s just a logo with bender and my name because I like bender........ There is no profit to be made here I know for gurus it’s more of a love job, just a donation to a friendly guru that helped a guy out

No company involvement, no profit, Just a broke first year racer no sponsorship only maxed out credit cards......

Besides you have to ask yourself what would Bender do?

Making a profit has nothing to do with it. No different than downloading music or a movie off the internet. It is someone else's intellectual property.

Back