What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

logo take 2.....$50AU 5 days with NO copyright issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

shippy__

Closed logo take 2.....$50AU 5 days

Closed Ok let’s try this a different way with NO copyright issues Winner gets $50 payed via pay pal Closed I would like a logo with my nick name racing number in some sort of cool bubble writing just like theses examples…. The logo will need to have a white outline to cut into a sticker, just like the examples The Font can be any font, I am leaning towards a bubble/bold like in the examples "#216" to be the racing number, with a mini upper hash (like the degree symbol) "Shippy" to be the nick name Transparent background White sticker outline I would also like the winning logo/logos to be given to me in a file in which can be enlarged or shrunk without degrading I would also like access to all the layers (text,background,character) Who is keen and are there any problems with this ?

Last edited:
Yeah..its too cheap

No other users have showed interest and I think the threads a been viewed more than enough

contest finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back