What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want a logo design for my new side business, help is appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Chun, you will note that I have removed all the logos and I will consolidate the ones that seem to fit the most closely with what you state you want.

I am sorry if you have come back to the forum and found them gone. There are devastating wildfires in my county that, thank god, we are more prepared to handle than we were in 2003 and 2007 when lives were lost and a whole canyon of homes burned, claiming 2 lives there alone. We have what are called Santa Ana conditions that bring heat, dryness, strong winds with stronger gusts, and extreme fire risk. This is exactly what happened. Mother Nature and her combined elementals, capricious and intense, are catastrophic.

Anyway, the reason I am involved is my fiancee is a warehouse manager for US Foods, and he is doing temporary night shifts. One of his duties (including safety management) is to help coordinate food delivery to the fire staging areas: water, gatorade, power bars, real food for meals, etc. I help and support these efforts whenever I can do so. It is distracting all of us and I lost track of what I was doing here online.

So, as soon as I can organize the images, I will put them into one post for you. My apologies again.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Looking through all the images I think there are 4 which show the progress.

While sitting in front of the news this afternoon while my bf dealt with phone calls and emails, I decided to have some more fun with your logo, but I will wait to hear from you before I do anything else. Here are the images:

ZensBeatMusicalNotes_b.jpgZensBeatMusicalNotes_2.jpgZensBeat_FontColorChng.jpg

I can provide you with this logo in several forms so that you have more versatility in its use. It can be a png without any background. It can be a png with the rounded rectangle background, or it can be a jpeg of the round edged rectangle on white.

ZensBeat_fading-SMALL.jpg

Missed one (so 5 images), a larger representation of the fade out, vibrating logo, lol.

ZensBeat_fading_2.jpg

Last edited:

mckchun

One thing need correction is the name.

Capitals on "Z" and "B"

ZensBeats

I really like the one with ocean background, it looks very bright and sharp.

Thanks for helping me out even when you are in a chaos.

ibclare

Queen Bee
You are welcome. Here is a slightly altered one with the text change you want. One question: do you want this many musical notes or should I cut down the number?

ZensBeat_PerV_2.jpg

What if I make them all a bit smaller?

ibclare

Queen Bee
Thank you. Are we ready to wind this up? or do you have other revisions at this point?

I will PM you my PayPal info and we can conclude our budget negotiations.

mckchun

1 thing I want to mention is that I want the output file to have a 4:3 aspect ratio size, and rounded corners on the background.

ibclare

Queen Bee
This is 9 high by 12 wide. Isn't that the ratio you want?

As for rounded edges, they are rounded. Do you want them to be more so?

mckchun

I want a square ratio for my profile picture (like the one you helped me long time ago, or the avatar on here) and bring the ZB closer to the edge (less background)

The rounded edges looks ok now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.