What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help altering/fixing my band logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DABES

Hello there. I recently had a friend of mine create a band logo for my music project. I had him make me a logo. He had added a shape to the background of the logo, but I didn't really want it there. Sadly he was unable to remove it because he had done one of the words in the logo with the shape on one layer. I was wondering if you guys could help me remove the "triforce" from the background of this logo for me, while keeping the text and "sprite splatters" in tact. I will pay whoever can help me out.

I can e-mail the .tif file to whoever wants it, we can also talk about price via private message. Also can share my e-mail via PM, it won't let me post it here.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I think this needs to be completely redone. It is very hard to read and a logo should be more simple and state who you are more clearly.

If you are interested in making this a paid job, go here to read our rules for posting which include how to make your needs clear and our minimum pricing. If you would like this moved to freelance, just post a reply and we will do that for you.

It is possible that one or more of our members will do this as a freebie, but as I see it, it will take a lot of work to do what you are currently asking. As I said, it may be better to start from scratch using the idea and style you have posted.

i'd be happy to rework this logo (get rid of the triforce), for $10 over paypal

hope to hear from you soon

Hello there. I recently had a friend of mine create a band logo for my music project. I had him make me a logo. He had added a shape to the background of the logo, but I didn't really want it there.

Hi Dabes,

Welcome to the forum.

I have tried my best to make the adjustments as requested, but I believe that this is the closest you are going to get without creating your logo from scratch.

Please let me know if you are interested, and we can discuss a price via PM.

proof.jpg

iDesign and Icarus, I'm interested. If either of you can keep the text on the "triforce-less" logo white with a thick black font, I would be more than willing to pay you. I just want to keep the same bold look of the original, but without the triforce. Personal messaging is being weird because of the whole "new member" policy stuff, so if you could just respond on here for a bit, that would be best!

Received your PM, i'm happy to make the following changes. Before doing so I will contact you within the next few hours to confirm.

Sent from my iPhone.

Just to update the topic, the project is complete and the OP has paid for the logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back