What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop skills needed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispy

Hi guys,

I am new to the forum and need someone with some good photoshop skills.. I am in the middle of a University degree in Advertising and I am developing a Brand Extension for Ferrari....
The extension will be for them going in to PWC's (Jet Ski's) and I need to create a poster ad for it in A2.

My problem is I have no clue how to use photoshop so if anyone has the time to give me a hand I will really appreciate it, even willing to pay someone if I have to..

Thanks,

iDad

Guru
did someone say pay? PM me...... ;p)

iDad

Guru
sorry it's a drooling word around these parts

theKeeper

Guru
Crispy...

Please post here if you've found the help you require. This will alleviate unnecessary posts concerning your request.

Thanks.

Mark (aka theKeeper)...

TerryC

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Friend
YIKES, your gonna scare away any other prospects with type like that. Nice AVY Mark. Good material for our Avy War. Muahahahahahahahahaha :D

iDad

Guru
he came, he asked and he left
closed to deter spam
I commuicated via email fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.