What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a picture to be photoshoped :D

Thanustar

Heyy i was wondering if anyone was able to photoshop a picture for me. I want my face to replace the girl's face on photo#1. I would greatly appreciate it. I DO NOT want this picture to look like it is photoshopped =, i want it to seem like it was taken with me... Once again thank you. :D

Picture #1 ( i want my face to replace the girls face)

340929_2407361314988_1579851645_2306447_1903878823_o.jpg

My Picture :D

IMG_4100[1].jpg

Paul

Former Member
Pictures ain't that good really, but this is all i could come up with, lets hope hes worth it;)

Zack Nolte

This would be easier, and a lot cleaner looking if you were to do the same pose as the girl in the picture that you want to replace. Not the same facial expression but get your head in the same angle

Hoogle

Guru
You would need to transform a lot clone in a lot and do a lot of colour correcting for this job but either way I do not think you will be very pleased with the results. you are trying to replace a long face with a round face not being disrespectful but something has to go sacrafices need to be made. I will give it a go in a min.

Hoogle

Guru
I am not going to lie to you and say it is an easy job this is just 1 clone layer several colour adjustment layers some sharpening some blurring a bit of transformation but if you are willing to put the work in you should be able to get something better than this.
merge.jpg
JUst make the image slightly smaller so it does not show the 2 resolutions as easily.

Paul

Former Member
The trouble is we don't actually have enough information to do it precisely anyway. Body sizes actual colour tones of all the biggest issue for me is image quality.

Thanustar

nope, i just need my face to be on this pic and some colour adjuments so it doesnt look photoshopped thats all...

Thanustar

Can someone help me replace a photo with my photo

Can someone please replace the girl in Picture A with my face using any 2 pics ( Pics B or C)
This time i have 2 different photos u can use so hopefully it would be easier for you!
can you also do some cloning and some brightness/ contrast editing so i dont look photo shopped
I just want to blend in with this pic.
I would really like this help because i don't have photoshop i really need your guys help! Thanks A LOT! :)

Picture A

340929_2407361314988_1579851645_2306447_1903878823_o.jpg

Picture B
IMG_4155[1].JPG

Picture C
IMG_4152[1].JPG

Hi Thanustar

I've merged both of you threads the first one started on 11-29-2011 09:22 PM, and the one you started today, since their content
is directly related.

Have a good day.

Iamjus10

I hope this will suffice for you. If you want any changes, let me know. I like to do work for people :)

facelift.jpg

Iamjus10 dot com