What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some help please

AnDu Rex

So .. I have this picture of my friend and it begs to be photoshoped ... can you aproach them or ... put some tongues or .. anything funny ? :))

Attachments

• IMG_6563.jpg
    IMG_6563.jpg
    637.3 KB · Views: 8

iDad

Guru
LMAO.....that's mean.BUT FUNNY:rofl:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Being a discussion forum, we prefer to guide people in the use of Photoshop.

Tho there may be members who may assist you. Hang on... You just have to be patient til one comes in and takes up your request. It's not customary for us to do edits that may cause potential embarrassment to individuals in an image. Except for the tongues, maybe something else might work.... :cheesygrin:.

AnDu Rex

I really have no idea about how to use photoshop ... I tried once but I failed ...If there's someone who can help me I'd really appreciate.If not :)) there's nothing I can do .. :p...I saw different threads just like mine ... so I gave it a try .. English is not my native language therefore sorry for my mistakes .. :D