What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any keen photoshoppers...help please

OT_DEE

HI guys! my name is dion, im an Occupational therapist in my local hospital, i have been doing some work with some of my patients in our very own recording studio and we are doing a xmas cd to commemorate all out good work this year.

one of the guys have come up with a painting of our cd cover but i was thinking if somone could posible jazz it up abit with some affects and feel free o add your spin on it.
also have the following quote incorperated " Back to life Productions Presents: The Compilation Album vol. II" somehow.

this will be a massive help to the cause and its a non profit project so the cd will be handed out the the patient's friends and families. i will ensure that your names be listed in the credits, and even have a copy sent to you once we get them back from the duplication company.

any help will be much apprciated as we jus dont have these facilities.

iDad

Guru
Contact me OT/PT is a regular thing around these parts, I may be able to help send me a PM

OT_DEE

IMG_0002_NEW.jpg
this is the front cover, feel free to jazz it up in anyway you think will look nice. also need the following integrated "Back To Life Productions Present: The Compilation Album Vol II"

feel free to express your creativity!!! :) thanks soo much

ibclare

Queen Bee
These really are very nice pictures. I especially like the second. I'm sorry you haven't received any replies. What's your time line? Has it passed? Are you still looking for some jazzing up?

I don't currently have Photoshop installed but will soon. So if you would like me to give it a try, let me know. Or maybe someone else will in the meantime!

OT_DEE

hi thanks, yes still in need of this, as ive just ben messed about from random people.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Oh, there you are Peter (from the movie, Hook)

OK, good to see you back. I'm still having PC problems but hope to be active in PS soon. I keep saing that. I keep hoping someone else will jump in as well!