What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indie Game Needs some Keen Photoshoppers to do some simple tasks for Kickstarter!

andrnick7

Hi people of photoshopgurus,
Let me introduce myself, I'm an indie game developer making a 3d multiplayer survival game and I need some help with some photoshopping for Kickstarter. We just got to make title images for some of the Kickstarter, if you're interested in helping add me on skype:

Email: andrnick7@hotmail.com

Skype is my most preferred way to contact me, this job is paid but it's after Kickstarter, to be clear. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

ibclare

Queen Bee
andrnick, it would be great if you would describe what you want in much greater detail. Even supply us with some kind of images, what you have to date, what you would like to emulate, etc. We're visual artists and images aid the understanding.