What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a profile picture

Will Hutch

Hello, so i do not have Photoshop any more and i was never that good but i was wondering if any kind person could quickly make me a nice profile picture of a beer been poured (like its been drunk by a person) and turning into water the picture i have attached is where i would like the beer and water to be and i would like for someone to have a liquid pouring from the beer into the glass of water but turning from beer to water half way through with some sort of line to show a subtle divide. The glasses and beer/ water can all be changed i just need a clear stated beer pint changing into water and with a subtle divide of some sort THANK YOU.

Its for a charity raising page on facebook that a few of us hope to start very soon and also continue helping people and charities of all types and causes

.sdzg.png