What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photshopped or not

hawkeye

Guru
Here is the original picture before adding the second dog. The composite was used on a magazine cover a couple of years ago. I had a pdf copy of it but of course I can't find it now.

Now someone else step up to the plate and post something.

Attachments

• pointing.jpg
    pointing.jpg
    873.9 KB · Views: 4

iDad

Guru
Hank-Brown2-1.pngAnd I was right look what I was doing

iDad

Guru
You couldn't be patient could you Ralph! lol

iDad

Guru
damn i missed that second page posting big time

Tom Mann

Guru
That's a really good composite, Hawk. Good job. It sure didn't trigger any red flags for me.

T

ibclare

Queen Bee
I think the woman on the left has had effects added to make her look like a wooden statue. If not, then she really needs to see her dermatologist and beautician!

I'm not sure the background is part of the original picture either . . . and is that woman on the right standing up? She doesn't look like she's on the bench. But to quote some of our freebie requestors, I suck at this, lol.

I think the bench and the left side woman is an installment.

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My preliminary guess is......................not photoshopped, this is make up.

ibclare

Queen Bee
I think you're right about not Photoshopped though the angles are weird. But I think the woman in the yellow dress is not real, maybe parts of her are, like the sweater, incorporated into the statue by coating in some epoxy-like substance. Best guess from me.

Paul

Former Member
I see three images, one of the grassed background, the other is the wooden female on left on park bench, the third is a woman on right and her cardigan wrapped around wooden woman on left.

Good chop though.

Tom Mann

Guru
I can't say for sure about the authenticity of Chris' image, but it just so happens that I ran into that woman's grandfather about 5 miles from here on the way home from work yesterday ....

... and I can guarantee that my image was not 'shopped in any way whatsoever except for being down rez'ed for posting here.

T

D7A_5871jpg-xnv_698px_wide_for_web-Maryland_Indian.jpg

:rofl:

Tom Mann

Guru
BTW, last fall, up in Chatham, New Jersey, I saw someone who could have been the twin sister of the lady on the left side of Chris's image.

Chris is being very kind to us and left a nice clue about this most unusual "lady". Also, if I'm not mistaken, the woman on right is named, "Maya". ;-)

T

Kirneh

I think the woman on the left is a statue. Especially her hair looks statue like..
The bench on the left of her seems photoshopped...

BTW, last fall, up in Chatham, New Jersey, I saw someone who could have been the twin sister of the lady on the left side of Chris's image.

Chris is being very kind to us and left a nice clue about this most unusual "lady". Also, if I'm not mistaken, the woman on right is named, "Maya". ;-)

T

You're a clever guy Tom, that her name!:clap:

OK you "gurus", this image is not photoshopped. I shot this image in Key West Florida.
The lady in the left side of the picture sits there 24/7/365.

DSCN3502.JPG

DSCN3511.jpg
From the same artist I guess.

Last edited: