What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop please

scotte36

I heard this is the place to find the legend photoshop people...any chance someone could have a go at putting the same pipe on the other side of my bike? So it looks like I have one each side .....Shadow would be good ...I need to fool a few lol ....well try .
Appreciate any help .ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414708620.553681.jpg

Last edited:

scotte36

Darn I think I'm in the wrong spot...can't post pictures either XML error?.

Last edited by a moderator:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Hi scotte36,
Welcome to our forum.
I see you posted this in AussieV8 and apparently you didn't get any takers. You say "you want to fool a few" which is fine for fun so long as no nefarious purposes are in mind. It's not up to us to police the usage of the image, so long as it is your image legally. I'm sure you understand our concerns with editing cars, bikes and the like. But be patient and probably one of our members will help you.

scotte36

Hi scotte36,
Welcome to our forum.
I see you posted this in AussieV8 and apparently you didn't get any takers. You say "you want to fool a few" which is fine for fun so long as no nefarious purposes are in mind. It's not up to us to police the usage of the image, so long as it is your image legally. I'm sure you understand our concerns with editing cars, bikes and the like. But be patient and probably one of our members will help you.

Yeah that's pathetic that site hard to get any help on there .

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Yeah that's pathetic that site hard to get any help on there .

Well you have found your home then..always some good help to be found here. MrTom did you a nice job.

scotte36

No worries.

Regards.
MrToM.

G'day Tom , any chance of weaving your magic here with this wheel on this bike ? And lowered a bit in the rear to please lol :)heres a few tom pick from . The last pic
Might be to dark ... Unless you can lighten them?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415431326.100957.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415431344.920610.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415431368.340865.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415431494.048199.jpg

MrToM

Guru
Here ya go.

Sorry it took a while....I got side-tracked with paid work....hint hint. ;)

bike_B_01.jpg

I can only do the one, apart from not having the time the other images really don't lend themselves to editing that wheel in them....the angle is just too 'off' to avoid it looking like its been 'edited'...ya know?

Anyway, hopefully the one will do you.

Regards.
MrTom.

scotte36

Here ya go.

Sorry it took a while....I got side-tracked with paid work....hint hint. ;)

View attachment 50431

I can only do the one, apart from not having the time the other images really don't lend themselves to editing that wheel in them....the angle is just too 'off' to avoid it looking like its been 'edited'...ya know?

Anyway, hopefully the one will do you.

Regards.
MrTom.

Kool thanks for that.