What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make a fake ID picture to verify to facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jonsouth

I just want an ID to send to Facebook to verify my locked account. The name is Jesus MyLord. Mylord is the last name. It will be a New York state government issued ID. Also, does anyone know if I could get in trouble for that? The picture on it just has to be a random person. Thank you so much to anyone who does this for me!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ATTENTION!!!!

This thread containing a request for a fake ID has been closed and the member has been banned.

Here at PSG, it is strictly forbidden to request or ask for any assistance to produce or distribute a falsified document that can be mistaken as an official state or government document.

It is illegal, and a felony in some states to possess, produce, or sell an ID for the purpose of establishing a false identification.

Please read the following Guidelines For Free Image Edit Requests.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.