What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop youtube live battle! need 1 contestant

Rene Czepluch

Hey guys! 11. March at 22:00 GMT +1 (tomrrow!) I am hosting a live youtube event. - Photoshop battle.
I need another contestant who is interested in joining in :) It's all just for fun. Right now we are 2 players and we need one more.

The event is about:

I will provide 3 images and a task. Then give you 30 minutes to do this in Photoshop. Comments will determines the winner :) All you for fun. We will use hangouts to talk a bit, and share the screens.
I hope someone is interested in joining :)

If you are interested PM me or feel free to ask questions here :)

Hoogle

Guru
what language will it be in, Do you have a link to your channel, maybe explain more the level of photoshop experience needed, I have done similar events but had to do it in categories as putting people together of totally different experience levels does not make for good entertainment.