What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help with my tattoo

Bdavid1122

I recently got a new tattoo and would like to see a few changes made. I am happy with my tattoo but It didn't come out exactly like I wanted it to. I would like to be able to take something back to the artist to show him exactly what I want. The tattoo is supposed to be a rusty old train. I would like to see if some color would help pull this off, or if I should just leave well enough alone. First photo is my tattoo, followed by the reference I gave him. I did tell him that I didn't want full color because I don't like how color tattoos age. Any help, suggestions, advice is appreciated. uploadfromtaptalk1435495058472.jpeguploadfromtaptalk1435495093235.jpeguploadfromtaptalk1435495108869.jpguploadfromtaptalk1435495122494.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Paul

Former Member
Changing the tattoo now would only create more issues, reworking a new design is very hard to complete satisfactorily. My best advice would be to leave as is, it is a nice tattoo well placed and in the correct ratio, by going with what you now want it will be a cover up in effect and all that great detail will be destroyed - LEAVE AS IS mate.