What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have a new section moderator in the Photography section.

Steve

Retired Administrator
Although we're primarily a Photoshop forum we do have some photographers here and we have an underused Photography section.

I'm pleased to announce that one of our loyal members and a good friend of the Photoshop Gurus community has agreed to become the Photography Section Moderator in an effort to get more members to show their pictures.

Images from any type of camera are welcome, Cell Phone, Point & Shoot, digital SLR, it doesn't matter.
Scan your prints or slides and post them.

Tom has come up with various themes each week so dust off that old camera and join us.

Thanks Tom Mann and welcome to the PSG team. :clap:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Congratulations Tom. You've been a member of the team since you arrived here. Like many of our great members, you have always been willing to help and - OK, it's a cliche but true - "go the extra mile" to give that helpful advice.

Paul

Former Member
Only just noticed this one sorry, welcome in Tom.

Paul

Former Member
I hope the use of the words 'it's been' are not meant as a means of saying goodbye?
I hope not, you are to informative to have leave now.

Tom Mann

Guru
No such luck, big guy! I plan to keep annoying people as long as these fingers can keep typing - LOL. The only reason my participation is down is because I've been on travel for work for the last week or so, and away from my main PS computer. I won't get back home for another week or so.

Best regards,

T