What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What font?

Paul

Former Member
I have been asked what font does the site use for it's header logo please?

SPWA

Power User
It's no biggie mate. I improvised :) although I didn't find the exact match, so it might be interesting to see, if anyone does know.

iDad

Guru
I believe years ago on the front page for Photoshop gurus it' supplied the font I can't recall what it is but you might want to check in there

Witsel007

Hello,

Open your font examples and select one by one ..... then you may be able to match this font.

iDad

Guru
I think it may be a Sans font, fuller maybe?

Tom Mann

Guru
"What the font" says that the closest fit is Fuller Sans DT Bold, but that doesn't look quite right to me. For example, the thickness of the "o" character is almost constant as you go around the actual header font (ie, the "target"), but it is not constant in the Fuller Sans font.

On a quick look, to my eye, the shape of Benton Sans Medium is closer, but I don't think it's available in a demi weight.

Ya got me.

Tom M

Hoogle

Guru
If you are referring to the current header then I believe it is Open sans weight 600 semi bold which is the vbulletin default header font.