What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
As you know, we recently announced the loss of one of our PSG members and fellow moderator Larry Bratton otherwise known as ALB68.

We, the staff here at PSG, would like to collect personalized notes from any members who knew and interacted with Larry to be sent along with a nice flower arrangement to his widow Nell (Mrs. Larry Bratton).

We hope to express to his widow and family our condolences as well as our appreciation for Larry and his contributions to our forum. Your note should convey what Larry meant to you personally.

If your interested, please Private Message me your note to Larry's widow and family.

Questions should be posted here in the thread.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Bumping this thread. I have not heard from anyone.

Paul

Former Member
How was his family reached Sam?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
How was his family reached Sam?
Not sure I understand the question Paul. I was in contact with both Larry and Nell in several ways. As far as the Sending of flowers and our condolences from PSG, they have not been reached yet.

Paul

Former Member
So you knew them/him personally?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So you knew them/him personally?
Like everyone, I met Larry here. I didn't start getting to know him until after he became a mod. For whatever reason he gravitated towards me (and dv8) as a source of moderating information and so I got to know him on a more personal level. I did not meet Nell until after Larry became too sick to communicate and she began updating me on his condition via text and sometimes on Skype. I can't really say that I know Nell, she's more of an acquaintance.

fotograffiti

Power User
Sorry to read this.
I was absent for some time so I didn't know of his passing.
For what I can remember, I always appreciated his contributions

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
I've been away the past couple of months and it's very sad to have just leanred of Larry's passing ......

TO ALL MEMBERS .....

Please post your thoughts and condolence messages here so we can include them with the planned flower arrangement to be sent to Larry's widow and family.....

Thank you all.