What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PhotoshopGurus Forum has a New Look!

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Today we have rolled out a brand new design for the forum, with a lot of improvements over the previous theme that should make it a lot more user friendly.

We are calling the new theme "PSG Alpha" and if it is not currently set as your default style you can choose it from the menu at the bottom of the page.

We realize this new theme is a big change from the previous (dark) default theme, and we welcome user feedback both positive and negative.

If you find any bugs with the new theme you can report them here.

The previous (Dark) theme is still available to those who wish to continue using it.

Thanks!

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you Andrea89, glad you like it :)

iDad

Guru
I like it but prefer the darker screen (easier on the eyes)

Guys you almost lost me there

Have to type the site address twice, to make sure i was on the right place "LOL"

Awesome new look i like it.

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Hehe yea I realize it is a rather dramatic change, but we will be keeping the old skin available as long as possible for those who prefer the darker theme.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Kelsingra

Ooooh, I just arrived and there's already a new skin ! This one is nice, but I'll keep using the old

sPECtre

Guru
I like the wide reply and posts areas... narrow ones make me think we are in a blog.

DoTTGaMMa

I visited the site a while back, and it looked good, etc... But how it is now, I think I will be here a lot more often now :)

Gav96

Hehe yea I realize it is a rather dramatic change, but we will be keeping the old skin available as long as possible for those who prefer the darker theme.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Yea its very cool lookin, I'm enjoyin it ;)