What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Version suggestion

suhrabmujeeb

Hey!
On the left as you can see, there are these information under a persons avatar.

Code:
Thanks

I suggest a custom info called "Photoshop Version" where people can give their own photoshop versions and others can see it. Isn't something real great but will look good as it's a PS community.

Viewtiful

The same thought crossed my mind, have an option for members to state their Photoshop version and skill level: newbie/moderate/advanced, as I've seen those two questions frequently asked.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Old thread reminder!

@Viewtiful , if you want to display your Computer info, Photoshop version, skill level, shoe size..............just place that information in your signature line.

Even if we added fields for the information, most members would not provide it. Case in point, you did not fill out your location. You also did not fill out your birth date in your profile.

The problem with skill level is that no one is ever right about their own skill level, most think they are much higher than they really are. To me, skill level is proven by your answers to members questions and the quality of your work examples.

Last edited: