What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titles

Paul

Former Member
Just wondering what happened to the whole idea of members having titles under there names other than 'GURU' etc?

Paul

Former Member
Silly trucker - sounds fun:mrgreen:

Paul

Former Member
Yeah when reaching the 'Gurus' level of posts how about having the option for a title change - then keeping that until you reach a new level and can change again if you desire?

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Ya run, clucky... lol...

When I was a new Mod, I had a special title which admin approved..... But the eystem disapproved it later in the week and reverted it back to normal title.....

Paul

Former Member
Computer says no DV8 mate, Clares old bag of fizzles and chips is on it's last legs:rofl:
Oh and Clare, no one should ever take me serious as i am never a serious person unless it's spam related or liars or cheats or or or or or you get my drift.:mrgreen:

ibclare

Queen Bee
YAY Jessicayla and a well-deserved status. PM Steve. He'll make the change. Don't tell me what it is. I want to see it when it appears!

:clap:

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
Awesome! It doesn't get better than the Hitchhiker's Guide.

Cool beans would have been a funny title too, but thanks for making it Hoopy Frood, Steve ;D