What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Choma Key Background Pieces

StormWulf33

Hello everyone. It's been awhile since I've been here.

Is there any website that has a collection of Chroma Keyed background accessory photo pieces that you can photo edit as in to attach to your art projects?

For example: I download an Alpha canvas, you know the transparent background? The one that would have a tree branch that was Lasso tooled from another photograph so you can attach that piece to your art? Where I can go to, to download anykind of accessory from any category I want to create my own unique background? I don't have no money to pay for and want it for free.

If not, does this website have anything like that? I don't know where to look. I tried Google and I can't find what I want.

Thanks

hmm, i think its best to just use images with transparency for that, just ctrl click the layer and then use that selection as alpha map

hmm, i think its best to just use images with transparency for that, just ctrl click the layer and then use that selection as alpha map

That's a pain in the rear. I want different kinds of pieces of objects that someone else had already Lasso tooled that I can download from their website so I can add to my artwork.

This is one of sites I know that has alpha channels in their images - AbsolutVision Stock Photo - Royalty Free Photos Pictures Images and Photography with dozens of freebie images you may find useful as well as Daily freebie. Others don't offer that much freebies.

Hope this helps.

Thank you but I can't find what I want there.

I would like to make a request for a new thread here in this forum, where you can have that feature where people can submit new images everyday in H.D.

Like a tree branch, an Elven Crown or circlet, eye patches, arms, legs, different types of eye pieces, and nature. You can also have them categorized.

Back