What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TapTalk API

Mex5150

Hi,

Acording to my phone the forum needs to update it's TapTalk API, just a quick heads up in case nobody else reported it.

~Mex

MikeMc

McGuru
Hi,

Acording to my phone the forum needs to update it's TapTalk API, just a quick heads up in case nobody else reported it.

~Mex

I got the same message, forum does come up.

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Should be fully updated now, let us know if you have any more of those notices.

Hoogle

Guru
it is definately buggier than the last version as stated in another thread everytime I browse a thread it has a post from zeealex which she made in 2011 as if it is the 1st post in every thread. sent 1 crash report this moning as it crashed when trying to access my inbox but apart from that it seems to be working ok

MikeMc

McGuru
it is definately buggier than the last version as stated in another thread everytime I browse a thread it has a post from zeealex which she made in 2011 as if it is the 1st post in every thread. sent 1 crash report this moning as it crashed when trying to access my inbox but apart from that it seems to be working ok

I also get that post first