What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion

orixon

Im new yes, but I love to help everyone and make stuff better. (Yes Iam Canadian, laugh it up ;)

My suggestion/request if not already out there, a chat box at the top for everyone to communicate with. Just to randomly socialize to pass time and what ever.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Hi, orixon.

The idea was discussed some time back and was found not to be what the forum needed.

Whether the site owners would have a different view of it at this time is anyone's guess.

Thanks for bringing it up again. No guarantees... but let's see.

orixon

Its just something I was used to from a different forum. No big deal, I just thought id throw it out there.

Inkz

Guru
I'm on many sites with the old chat box...

They kinda take activity away from the forum tbh. Use the off topic section for general jibba jabba.

Last edited:

d87c

I'm from Canada too, Vancouver area, yes, I would like to see a instant chat box at the top as well as maybe a photoshop contest?