What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

problems with PSG

inkpad.t

Guru
Hi All...

I now this was in another thread but i can't find it... It took over 2 hrs to able to even get to PSG site before i could log in... The site wouldn't load..

2014-03-31 18_21_10-Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.photoshopgurus.png 2014-03-31 18_49_15-Problem loading page.png

Earlier to day I posted a new thread twice on the same subject of a manipulation I did but twice the site said was complete and twice it dos not appear on site.

Just wondering if people are having the same issues.

Its not from my end as ALL other sites i visit are fine.

Hoogle

Guru
Lizard come on Skype I think I know which script keeps causing the slow down and crashes but unfortunately I dont think it is anything we can do without James

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Sorry Hoogle... I didn't see this the first time around and I was very tired and sleepy... lol... Just had to push myself to clear up a couple of things in here despite the slow down taking place.

We'll talk about this in depth when we have the chance in Skyoe....

Lizard come on Skype I think I know which script keeps causing the slow down and crashes but unfortunately I dont think it is anything we can do without James

MikeMc

McGuru
Weird posting images....didn't want them..took 3 edits

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mike, PSG has been acting very strange today. I've had image problems as well. It's also not posting new replies to threads. I can check for new posts and there will be none. Then suddenly on a re-fresh, there will be 5 or 6 replies that were made over an hour ago.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Forum was OK when I was on hours ago . Must be a VB server glitch. This has happened before.

But not as bad as 2 years ago when the forum lost hours of the day's data when the server which housed the forum was upgraded/replaced.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It seems to be fine now for the past four hours or so.