What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with tapatalk.....

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
The Moderator Team has encountered problems in the forum with regards to TapaTalk application for smart phones.

Problems range from old obscure posts appearing as the first post in a new thread created by Tapatalk users as viewed on their phones or laptop to error messages in uploading files. So far, the problems were experienced by 2 or 3 people as well as reported by a few members last year when the forum was fresh from its system updates.

We'd like to hear from all members using TapaTalk if you've encountered glitches or whatever problems while recently browsing the forum on your smart phone, tablet or laptop. Please indicate when and in what section or instance in the forum that you've experienced anomalies and if possible, a screengrab showing the problem.

It is with hope we can find solutions to whatever problems reported.

martyjward

I do see am odd post at the top of every post using Tapatalk.

Also would be good if we could like a post using Tapatalk - I have am able to do it on other forums.

I am using two different devices, Galaxy Note 2 and a Nexus 7.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Hi...

Looks like you're the first to encounter this since the upgrade.

We'll look into this and see what can be done about being able to use the like buttons in TapaTalk.

Hoogle

Guru
it does seem the new mod does not support tapatalk for likes and thanks. I guess we can see if we can manipulate it or make a request with the Devs

iDesign

Hi DV8,

Here is an error I am receiving, the same message is displayed on the top of every topic on the forum. Hope this helps.

tapatalk.png

Hoogle

Guru
that error has been ongoing for 6 months we have tried everything to fix it but it is a query fault tapatalk is pulling up from the database.

shbphoto

Still unable to see almost all of the images here on Photoshop Gurus, but when I go to other TapATalk forums they seem fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk