What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to talk about hardware?

thelastlokean

My true passion in life is electronic hardware, go figure I am an electrical engineer...

I looked through the forum index and didn't find/notice a place to talk about photoshop and digital imaging related hardware...

Things like digitizer tablets, printers, printer dongles, drivers, papers/films, ICC profile creation, and the like. There are other places on the net that talk about these things quite specifically, but not specifically in regards to photoshop and digital imaging.

Maybe there is already a place to make posts about such things, or this is not a direction you want this forum to go in... But I certainly would utilize such a section.

Just my $0.02

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
My true passion in life is electronic hardware, go figure I am an electrical engineer...

I looked through the forum index and didn't find/notice a place to talk about photoshop and digital imaging related hardware...

Things like digitizer tablets, printers, printer dongles, drivers, papers/films, ICC profile creation, and the like. There are other places on the net that talk about these things quite specifically, but not specifically in regards to photoshop and digital imaging.

Maybe there is already a place to make posts about such things, or this is not a direction you want this forum to go in... But I certainly would utilize such a section.

Just my $0.02

Such discussion is enlightening. I'm sure a lot here will benefit from it.

There's Product Reviews.... https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/product-reviews/... where one can post feedback regarding hardware and the like. This is an old, seldomly visited forum section which was experimental at the time it was created by PSG's original owner and was never updated... LOL.

I'll go through this section and see if it needs fixing up and updating. But you can post product reviews or start a bit of discussion there as well.