What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Consolidate Forums

MadDokK

Hello,

I've just received excellent help from admin and IamSam and would like to show my thanks by offering you my first impression.

You have a "General" and "Newbie" forum. Now I looked, and both of these get great traffic, but not to a suffocating degree requiring them to be separated. When I was searching for an answer before posting I had to make sure I included both forums to get the best results. When I went to post I had a hard time deciding if I should post in the General forum (as I'm not new to PS) or if I should post in the Newbie forum (as my question was pretty basic). You may get better results by consolidating those two forums together. It would make it easier for new people to navigate the forum as well as make it easier for people to answer questions as they will be more contained to one place.

Should the population expand, you may need to split them again, but for now I see consolidation as the best option. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
MadDokK

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you. We appreciate and value your suggestion and it will be placed under consideration.

Steve

Retired Administrator
We're considering some changes in the forum including consolidation of some sections, removal of some, and adding new section but be advised that when you do a search, the entire forum and all the separate sections are included in that search.

Welcome to PSG.