What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freelance (paid work) section.

Paul

Former Member
How about having any member wanting to do paid work make say five active posts within 24 hours of the thread being started by the OP, and not just one line replies either or emoticon entries. They might have a post count to reply in cash freelance but not that active on the boards daily or weekly otherwise...

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Interesting thought Paul.

This is in reference to members who come to PSG, meet the minimum requirements to qualify as a Freelancer, then only returning to the forum to look for and accept paying jobs without contributing any further to the forum?

With your suggestion, they would be required to somehow actively participate in forum activities in order to maintain their Freelancer status.

I fear the required posts would be as minimal as they could get away with.

Paul

Former Member
I agree but the thought of 'members' just using this site for monetary gains grates my teeth some. A lot of members use this place to contribute and share pity some see it as some sort of pocket money gaining exercise.

peta62

Guru
The only way to regulate this would be human/admin decision. I am convinced you can easy find a way how to go around any automatic rule.