What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Photoshop or Graphic Design Help? Read This First

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibclare

Queen Bee
The Photoshop Gurus community has a lot of knowledgeable members who can help you.

While many members are more than happy to help with your Photoshop and related questions ... Please try to come back and say 'thank you' if your thread has been replied to.

Remember, these guys are taking their time to help you.

It's not a lot to ask in return for the expertise that is being shared, but it makes a big difference to some of the people that help out in these forums.

Also, remember to be as detailed as possible when you post your questions, and it is a good idea to search to see if it has not already been asked first.

I agree. I also try to thank members that help, and since I'm new to this forum I hope to obtain a good reputation! :)

oyyouno

Hi everyone, Newbie here.

What's the etiquette on requesting work to be done on pictures? Would you put a request in this forum or the main shop forum?

Thanks

MartinAntonia

If Someone help us is our responsibility to thanks to them in any way by saying thanks to them or by helping them in their need.
this kind of forum are only present so that we can share our view n gain more more n knowledge.th.jpeg

laurenjoy

Try out Photoshop for creating logo as it will be the best one according to me and you know better it than illustrator.
For your next issue just search it out on google and you will definitely get some solution for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.