What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adobe Photoshop Keyboard Shortcut Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

meltz

DL it now.. This surely comes in handy specially for us newbie..Thnaks...:)

A

Ambit_Energy

Printed it and put it in front of me... Now who'll forget shortcuts :)

ARCMUSICGRAPHICS04

Hi thats really handy thank you, do you also know where I can find a list of shortcut keys for glyphs or foreign letters such as Ë. Or if not shortcut keys at least a way of just inserting glyphs in photoshop files? for example in Indesign there is a glyphs tab but I cant see a similar thing in Photoshop. I know that Indesign is the best program for text but to have this in photoshop would be handy, if anyone knows if it exists please let know...

Thanks
Sarah

printchesco

Very helpful, though some people have always been and will always be lazy about learning and remembering keyboard shortcuts. Still, this will surely make things simpler and more efficient.

rachnadsouza

Banned
I was hesitant to spend so much on the new Photoshop CS6 from Adobe because I thought, no software can be worth so much. But boy did it prove me wrong, I've gone from creating 1 full-fledged comic artwork in 2 days to creating 2 complete artworks in 1 day. Trust me, buying Photoshop CS6 from Adobe is the best decision I ever made.

nicksimard

Shortcut keys are really amazing as they save our time while operating CS series. As the keys are really beneficial and easy to remember and operate so that it is really a unique style to operate any technical software and save the time. Great work guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.