What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adobe Photoshop Keyboard Shortcut Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor Dennis

A wee gotcha with some of the Michael Nimmes Power Shortcuts is that using Ctrl Alt T for Tile Windows means you can't do the very useful Transform Again, or Transform Step & Repeat, So just remember that shortcuts are saved with Workspaces... Switch back to the default Essentials Workspace do your Step & Repeat operation, and switch back to your custom workspace. Essentials cant be overwritten, but it might remember shortcut changes, so the first time you switch back to Essentials you will probably also need to reset it.

Last edited:

donnah

Thanks so much. I'm new to PS and in need of much information.Wonderful to have this forum.

Krazerg

Thanks for the stuffs.
But, it's an old thread.
Is there any updated shortcut list, like: say for CC 2014 ?

titch71

Thanks again - was mainly pointing out the dead link and your link will come in very handy much appreciated.

chaaseemmie

Thanks for telling this its very useful to me, i am new and learn Photoshop basic.

Thanks For telling !!!!:youtheman:

Status
Not open for further replies.