What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to create the attached logo

justonic

I am trying to create this logo (attached image) for the last 2 days. I have tried using the pen tool but the resulting shape is distorted. I would like a method where the normal rounded box can be modified into the following shape. Instructions to create the shape will be helpful.

hjj.jpg

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
What PS are you on?

In CS, you'll need the Rounded rectangle tool .....

View attachment 3306

Create on a new layer.... then CTRL+T to transform.... hold down CTRL and drag the anchor points to create shape as needed....

View attachment 3307

when done, create layer copy of shape and transform flip horizontal.

To change color of shapes ... CTRL+click layer icon to select shape and fill with desired color....

position shapes in place and play with layers opacity...

Then add desired text.....

This will take 4 layers.... 2 shapes .... 2 text

Hope this instant fast tute is clear and helps ....lol....

colleague

Guru
just like dv8 said :lol:

you can make a rounded rectangle with the rounded rectangle tool
Photoshop Tutorials: Rounded Rectangle tool

and then you transform the rectangles with transform perspective
photoshop-transform-path.gif

then you have 2 layers one with orange and one with green
set the blend modus from orange layer on "darken"

result

orange green.jpg

Last edited:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
I am trying to create this logo (attached image) for the last 2 days. I have tried using the pen tool but the resulting shape is distorted. I would like a method where the normal rounded box can be modified into the following shape. Instructions to create the shape will be helpful.

View attachment 3305

What I failed to mention was setting for the radius of curve..... my sample was set at 50...

Last edited: