What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The panoramic effect

chris-in-cali

Howdy fellas, back with another newb question.

I am a tattoo artist.
I have noticed alot of people using a panoramic effect with the pictures of tattoos they take.

By this I mean, it will be a combination of pictures which just seem to blend together in a cool way. For example a picture of the front of the forearm, a pic of the side and then a pic of the front.

All kinda combined into one pic to give a sort of panoramic effect in which you can see all three angles and it gives the effect of a single pic but with all three pics wrapping around the arm...hope that makes sense.
I'm guessing this process could get qiute complicated.
I have seacrhed quite a bit with no real good results.
So any recommendations would be GREATLY appreciated

iDad

Guru
transform tool will do it, but your right, it could get complicated

iDad

Guru
there you go again.......... always thinking like a lizad!

chris-in-cali

Lol.....hmmm, maybe it would be easier just to skin them...
Alot of playing around with the transform tool then huh?

Welll i just thought i would give it a shot.
i will find an example and post it because i think my explanation just made things way to confusing...LOL

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Lol.....hmmm, maybe it would be easier just to skin them...
Alot of playing around with the transform tool then huh?

Welll i just thought i would give it a shot.
i will find an example and post it because i think my explanation just made things way to confusing...LOL

If the tatoos don't go around the arm , you need the clone stamp tool to clone the surrounding skin and make a flat"hide"...