What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

delete wispy hair

Juc1

Hi all,

Any suggestions please for the best way to delete all the bits of wispy hair here in CS5? The spot healing brush tool (content aware) works ok in some places but in other places makes a mess. :cry:

Thank you :)

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
Hair is probably the toughest to get right try the smudge tool . kind of work it back to the full colored area? See if that helps
seeing the area(image) may help other have ideas for you

Last edited:

Juc1

Hair is probably the toughest to get right try the smudge tool . kind of work it back to the full colored area? See if that helps
seeing the area(image) may help other have ideas for you
Thanks I tried the smudge tool. Maybe I am doing it wrong but it seems to mess up the background. The best method I have tried so far is to use the spot healing brush tool (content aware) where it works and where it doesn't work (ie makes a mess) to select a clean patch of background, new layer via copy, and cover the offending hair with the new layer. Because the original background is not constant, this requires multiple new layers. Kinda tedious and slow but it seems to work...

iDad

Guru
There are a few tutorial by other here check jgraphnet posts

Paul

Former Member
I always attack hair especially at the edges by using a brush with a paint brush rough edge to it and making it bigger than i need really. That or use a grunge rough type brush and rub the edges away then go over the areas with a smudge tool just to soften it all oh so lightly.

rbon450

I do not know. But you can search in net in css tutorial. I think you will get your answer. Sorry again for can not helping you. Best of luck.

iDad

Guru
lol love that line

Steve

Retired Administrator
I'll save you the trouble.

Man, someone keeps on deleting my question. This is the last time I'll post it! Gosh!

Colors:Light pink, light ...........

Music:Aly and AJ, Aqua, Atomic Kitten,................

................................... isn't a question it's spam and nonsense, and has nothing to do with the OP's question.