What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using a .png as a bullet in Powerpoint

General_T

Hi,

This may be off topic, but I thought I would give it a try.

I made this simple glass button to use in Powerpoint as a bullet. When I import it into Powerpoint it comes in very small (so I have to increse its size to 400%. This is fine except it is then not centered on the text.

Below are the two images, 1 of the button and 1 of where it goes (after making it bigger in powerpoint). Anyone else ever have a problem like this?

Button Maple Leaf.png

Capture.JPG

Don't know why the pics aren't showing up? I'll attach them instead.

That doesn't seem to work either...left it for 10 min and 2 files (total 0f 215 kb) didn't show up?

Found out why.....IE 9!!! doesn't work, used FF instead
Tony

Last edited:

General_T

Hi,

I finally clued in. Although I was using a large canvas (1024 x 768) I only made the image on about 25% of the area. So I went back and used most of the canvas and Voila...I actually had to downsize it in Powerpoint and it looks good.

Good Job Tony!!:):)

Mlio

If you trim the button so you eliminate all the whitespace it will have to show up on the right place in powerpoint.

General_T

Hi Milo,

I don't believe there any white space as I created it on a transparent background and saved it as a png? Either way though my problem is resolved. Thanks Milo

Tony