What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

free image download link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burned Ice

Power User
ok now you are just spamming around, even if this is your only purpose, introduce yourself, this will make people go to the website more often, and you are double thread making wich breaks rules.

Hoogle

Guru
have you seen something I have missed I see someone asking if there is any good sites with free stock images

Burned Ice

Power User
then the grammaticale structure of his sentence is a little bit wrong
where i can download
i thought he said that he can download all his images on that website and so on :/

Hoogle

Guru
it is obvious english is not his first language you have probably scared away a new member now
if you ever come back long lost member we are a friendly bunch maybe try google images if just to practice on but if it is for professional use google free stock images

Burned Ice

Power User
I apologize dear new member and I was very rude i'm so sorry that i misunderstood you :(

Burned Ice

Power User
i'm not the best communicator, i am sometimes a little bit straight in what I say that's just me, it will totally not be the last time, it's time that i start behaving like a senior member :D

Hoogle

Guru
thats the atitude go on then start a new thread and show us how you have evolved I know you have seen a lot of my tutorials lets see some art work by you

Burned Ice

Power User
i don't have access to ps atm because my parents are divorced and only my mom has it and i'm now at my dad

ibclare

Queen Bee
what's that Hoogle? go child and sin no more?

I couldn't understand the gist of mr db's post even a little bit! Question or statement . . .

Hoogle

Guru
he had 2 posts up 1 was poor english and he was asking where he could get free stock image but burned miss read it or misunderstood and snapped at him for spamming and he never came back I was motivating him to stop him from causing trouble on the forum

Burned Ice

Power User
sorry my bad, there are enough fishes in the sea i guess.

Paul

Former Member
Tut tut little fella, we will have none of the bad mouthing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.