What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing the colour of a default smoke brush

SHarrison

lol!! this is going to sound Daft but i havent got the paint bucket to fill a canvas lol

tools.PNG

Hoogle

Guru
if you look at your pic you will see a rain drop the button above that right click it and you will see paint bucket tool

Burned Ice

Power User
yeah just hold your click on it

SHarrison

DOH! lol! this is going to take some time getting use to hahah!! thanks again for your help guys! and again thank you for the video :) once i have finished my site ill send you the link so you can look at the design and get some feedback :)

Burned Ice

Power User
i'd love to view the site :D

SHarrison

Hi Sorry for coming back to you again, iv just tried to use a new brush and it wont appear on my canvas? even though the colours are set correctly....iv checked Image>mode>RGB Color and thats all set correctly, ................

Hoogle

Guru
or press the [ and ] bracket keys to adjust the brush size and press D once with brush tool selected make sure your not painting white on white

SHarrison

Hi Hoogleman,

Sorry i only read my emails this morning and noticed you had replied again and i tried to get on at work but work has blocked this site Grrrr

But yeah slowly getting there one question though when i select a brush and put it on the canvas i still have hold of it so i cant do anything else unless i go over to the arrow which is top left and press that and the brush goes away, is there a short cut key to drop the current thing you have hold of?

Also when i have places a smoke brush on my canvas i cant seem to move it around? is there a tool or a short cut key that i can use to do this?

Hope that makes sense lol